Politech mailing list archives

Roger Clarke on "identity management" problems

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 01:54:38 -0500

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Identity Management Publication
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 16:17:26 +1100
From: Roger Clarke <Roger.Clarke () xamax com au>
To: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>

G'day Declan

Just for something completely different, this is in the line of business.

I've just published a 70-page report that examines 'Identity
Management' in depth.  It's a valuable resource for organisations
that are tussling with the problem.  And it throws some serious doubt
on the effectiveness of the current schemes.

There's background information, including the Exec Summary, at:
http://www.xamax.com.au/EC/IdMngt.html

If you're interested in a review copy, please let me know.

Regards  ...  Roger

--
Roger Clarke              http://www.anu.edu.au/people/Roger.Clarke/

Xamax Consultancy Pty Ltd, 78 Sidaway St, Chapman ACT 2611 AUSTRALIA
                Tel: +61 2 6288 1472, and 6288 6916
mailto:Roger.Clarke () xamax com au            http://www.xamax.com.au/

Visiting Professor in the eCommerce Program, University of Hong Kong
Visiting Professor in the Baker Cyberspace Law & Policy Centre, U.N.S.W
Visiting Fellow in Computer Science, Australian National University