Politech mailing list archives

FC: Yes, "anti-spammers" at MailWiper do seem to be spamming

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 10:11:40 -0500

I like MailWiper.com's marketingese from its spamvertised website:
Are you getting frustrated with a flood of unwanted offensive emails that you never asked for being sent to your private email address? This is referred to as junk e-mail, Spam, unsolicited e-mail etc... The problem is that it's a huge waste of your time, it's an invasion of your privacy, and worse, some junk mail is plain disgusting and ugly.

Previous Politech message:

"Is anti-spam service MailWiper.com resorting to... spamming?"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04542.html

-Declan

---