Politech mailing list archives

FC: Request from TV reporter looking for P2P "pirate" in DC area

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 11:22:14 -0400

---

Date: thu, 26 jun 2003 10:56:47 -0400
From: "elizabeth manresa" <emanresa () wjla com>
To: declan
Subject: tv interview

Declan,

  I'm looking to do a TV interview with someone who downloads
music.
   I want to know what they think about RIAA's attempt to go after
downloaders. I'd also like to know if they're worried or what they
plan to do.
   An interview would only take about 10 minutes and we would come
to their home or work. We can also shadow their faces if they're
not comfortable with their ID being shown.
   We'd like to do the interview no later than 2:30 as it is for
the 5:00 newscast today.
   I can be reached immediately on my cell at 202-437-1811. I will
not hav access to email.
   Thanks for your help!

Elizabeth Manresa
Consumer Reporter
ABC 7 News
1100 Wilson Blvd.
Arlington, VA 22209

This transmission is intended only for the use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or
legally privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient, you are notified that any use
or dissemination of this communication is strictly prohibited.