Politech mailing list archives

FC: SpamArrest apologies for its spamming... well, sort of

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 12:00:41 -0500

I suspect SpamArrest's change of heart wouldn't have happened without Politech members getting involved, which is a credit to the folks who participate in this list. It's good to hear that SpamArrest has apologized and says it won't do it again. But I'm not sure why me sending email to a SpamArrest customer would make me a "verified user of SpamArrest," as they seem to believe. Not a good sign.

"Politech members reply to SpamArrest's 'right to spam'"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04461.html

"SpamArrest replies to Politech, defends its right to spam"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-04457.html

-Declan

---