Politech mailing list archives

FC: Public Citizen defends embattled jerryfalwell.com humor site

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 03 Apr 2002 23:02:41 -0500

I like the first graf of Public Citizen's response:
http://www.citizen.org/documents/FalwellBrief.pdf
"In this proceeding, Jerry Falwell, a notoriously humorless right-wing preacher, is trying to shut down a non-commercial Internet site that makes fun of him for blaming the September 11 bombing of American landmarks on the supposed moral decline of America, and quotes the Bible at Falwell in exactly the same way that Falwell likes to quote it at other people..."

Previous Politech message:

"Jerry Falwell demands to own jerryfalwell.com parody site"
http://www.politechbot.com/p-02756.html

-Declan

---