Politech mailing list archives

FC: Internic deletes vote-auction.com from domain database?

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2000 13:42:56 -0500

As a bit of an experiment, I created a discussion thread on cluebot.com for this topic. Instead of me collecting and forwarding responses by hand, I suggest politech subscribers post them at the below URL instead. It's faster and easier than me doing it manually, and perhaps more democratic. The link:
  http://www.cluebot.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/03/1852255&mode=nested

You can post anonymously or sign up to get an account:
  http://www.cluebot.com/users.pl

-Declan

*********

http://www.cluebot.com/article.pl?sid=00/11/03/1852255&mode=nested