Politech mailing list archives

FC: Esther Dyson responds to new top-level domain suggestions

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 02:02:25 -0400

[Apologies for the delay in sending out these messages, some of which would have been more timely earlier. I was speaking at the American Bar Association's annual meeting in New York City on Monday and only got back early Tuesday morning. I've also been busy upgrading mysql on my server (to the 3.23.20-beta distribution, which appears to be as reliable as the production version) and catching up on a Perl coding backlog. --Declan]