Politech mailing list archives

FC: Invitation to contact National Academy of Sciences porn panel

From: Declan McCullagh <declan () well com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 23:51:35 -0500

[Background: http://www.politechbot.com/p-01566.html  --Declan]

***********

From: "Herb Lin" <HLin () nas edu>
To: declan () well com
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 21:37:33 -0500
Subject: Re: FC: National Academy of Sciences online porn hearing Dec 13 in DC

Declan -

I'm study director of this project, and I extend to all readers of your list an
open invitation to provide information and materials that will better inform the
committee.  Anyone who feels that the committee has received "bad" information,
or not received more useful and relevant and "good" information, is invited to
contact me with his or her views.  I will pass your views onto the committee,
and schedule permitting, I will arrange for a direct interaction with you and
the committee (or parts thereof).

Herb Lin
202-334-3191
hlin () nas edu