Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Securing Citrix

From: "Adrián Puente Z." <seclists () hackarandas com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012 15:47:00 -0500

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a good reference to secure a Citrix server to avoid a user to gain acces to the operating system. So
far I have some ideas like restricting the execution of the cmd.exe and (maybe) explorer.exe from with a group policy
in the domain.

If you know about any document I can look at or have any experience about this that want to share I will be very
thankful. Thanks in advance.

Regards,

---
Adrián Puente Z.
www.hackarandas.com

"... ruego a mi orgullo que se acompañe siempre de mi prudencia,
y si algún día mi prudencia se echara a volar, que al menos
pueda volar junto con mi locura"
    --Nietzche