Penetration Testing mailing list archives

remote debian/ubuntu blacklist key checkers

From: Jacky Jack <jacksonsmth698 () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 18:41:39 +0800

Hello

I found this site: serversniff.net

http://serversniff.net/sshreport.php
http://serversniff.net/sslcert.php

I know we check locally with ssh-vulnkey,  ssl-vulnkey, and openvpn-vulnkey.

Are there any equivalent offline scripts to test blacklist keys of
SSH - SSL - OpenVPN of a remote server?
I know that there are few for ssh - debian_openssh_key_tester.rb .
I've been searching ones for SSL and OpenVPN.

Thank you.