Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP ?

From: "Geoff Galitz" <geoff () galitz org>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:16:54 +0100

What audience are these courses geared towards? I've been a sysadmin most of my career (RHCE level). Would this be an extreme switch for someone like myself?

So to sum it up:
Great course, you'll learn a lot just make sure to reserve enough time
and if you're sponsored by your company communicate prior to the course
that additional lab time might be needed.