Penetration Testing mailing list archives

HIPPA Industry Average ranking?

From: "Christopher A. Jarosz" <christopherjarosz () att net>
Date: Sun, 07 Nov 2010 00:23:13 -0700

Good day Everyone!!!

I have a quick question for you.  I'm preparing to perform a Pen test for a
HIPPA compliance requirement.  The client had asked if there is a way for me
to compare my findings against a HIPPA industry average.  (i.e. The client
is compared to other health care providers and is either better or worse
than the average in the industry).

Is there such a thing?

Thank you in advance!!!

Chrisj