Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Word lists/dictionaries.

From: Matt Gardenghi <mtgarden () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 14:17:36 -0400

http://www.skullsecurity.org/wiki/index.php/Passwords

On 3/25/2010 11:27 PM, Serg B wrote:
Hi All

I am trying to find as many word lists as possible for cracking
whatever it is to be cracked... So if anyone has any links to some
descent word lists, please send it my way.

Will post what I collected when I collate everything.

Thanks
    Serg

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT
and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org