Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Offensive Security OSCP Course

From: arthur <mail2arthur () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 10:38:41 -0500

Another question ? After attending the course, am I able to make the test appoitment at any time or there is a limit time to do that ?
You could book the exam right after the course starts. Exam should be in 90days after your lab time expires. My lab time will expire next week but I haven't book now (try to extend my lab time for another 30days). Arthur