Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Pentestn ASP website with tinymce

From: "Luana C. Rocha" <luanac.rocha () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 13:30:25 -0300

 Hi,

The company whose i work for is in process evaluating a new website.
They are not concerned about security, but with how easy is to update the website content. At this moment the developer that is winning this evaluating is proposing to use tinymce as a content manager.
I read about tinymce and I'm really concerned about our security.
Does anyone uses the tinymce? Can anyone point me a good way to pentest this site and how to enforce it's security just in case they insist to use tinymce?

PS: please forgive-me the bad english, i'm learning yet.

LCR