Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: WAF Testing..suggestions??

From: Roland Lindsey <R.Lindsey () F5 com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2010 16:45:04 +0000

The Testing Guide at OWASP will give you examples of most every major attack vector, as well as some instructions on
how to test it. You can check it out here: http://www.owasp.org/index.php/OWASP_Testing_Guide_v3_Table_of_Contents

Additionally, you could also put a WAF in front of Google Gruyere (http://google-gruyere.appspot.com/) Gruyere is an
intentionally hackable web application and there are instructions provided on exactly how to hack it along every vector.

Hope this helps!

Roland Lindsey │Product Management Engineer
www.f5.com
IT Agility. Your Way.