Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Note from the Moderator - No list moderation for the next week

From: Erin Carroll <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 21:29:40 -0700

List members,

Just wanted to give you a heads up that the pen-test list will be
moderated rarely (if at all) for the next week. I'll be on a road trip
from August 19-27th and connectivity will be sporadic. While I will make
an effort to keep the list moderated as opportunity arises, most likely
any submissions to the list during the next week will auto-expire and
bounce back. It's not personal, I'm just*really*  afk.:)

Once I'm back on the 27th, list moderation will resume as normal. Thank
you for your patience and understanding. If you have any questions or
concerns, please feel free to email me directly sometime before tomorrow
evening.

--
--
Erin Carroll