Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Turn pcaps into network diagram

From: shaddai () c0a8 org
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2010 19:38:56 +0100 (BST)

Does anyone know of a tool that would take a pcap and turn it into a
network diagram? I'm familiar with etherape but I'm not sure it's what I
want. My endpoint would be a jpeg or image file diagram picture to put
into a report.

Hello,

have you considered using custom scripts and graphviz ? Here is a tutorial:
http://ip-link.wikidot.com/tutorial