Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Turn pcaps into network diagram

From: "NM Support [NetMonastery]" <nmsupport () net-mon net>
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 17:36:24 +0530

Check http://www.secdev.org

The famous scapy added to rtgraph3d may have the answer. Try it out, may work.

shomiron

NM Support [NetMonastery]
nmsupport () net-mon net

On 06-Apr-10, at 2:36 PM, macubergeek wrote:

Does anyone know of a tool that would take a pcap and turn it into a network diagram? I'm familiar with etherape but I'm not sure it's what I want. My endpoint would be a jpeg or image file diagram picture to put into a report.

Jim

Prove to peers and potential employers without a doubt that you can actually do a proper penetration test. IACRB CPT and CEPT certs require a full practical examination in order to become certified.

http://www.iacertification.org