Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Security Analysis and Data Visualization - Book

From: fx0ne <seyi.akin () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 2009 03:03:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

As security professionals will no doubt allude to, trying to make sense of
tons of security data from different tools and applications can be a bit
challenging. I have faced it too and this led to my writing this book.

Security Analysis and Data Visualization is an attempt to help give some
meaning to this seemingly multifaceted Gordian knot. End to end security
assessment is explored as it follows the Capture -> Process -> Visualize ->
Govern model. It is highly practical oriented with 38 case studies and a
number of graphical illustrations. It is released under the GNU Free
Documentation Licence and I hope you find this useful. You can download a
copy here

http://inverse.com.ng/sadv/Security_Analysis_and_Data_Visualization.pdf
http://inverse.com.ng/sadv/Security_Analysis_and_Data_Visualization.pdf

Thank you.