Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Cisco 3015 concentrator VPN bruteforce? And proxy with easy header rewrite?

From: Richard Miles <richard.k.miles () googlemail com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 13:45:44 -0300

Hi aditya,

Thank you, for sure very helpful. To bad to know it's not possible to
be easy brute forced. :(

Best regards,

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 2:13 AM, aditya mukadam
<aditya.mukadam () gmail com> wrote:
Richard,

Yes, you would need 2 brute forces with the first one successful on
UDP 500/4500 :-)

Glad I could help,
Aditya

On Fri, Mar 13, 2009 at 10:36 AM, Richard Miles