Penetration Testing mailing list archives

outpost24 tcp issue

From: Charlie Clark <charlie () funkymunkey co uk>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 20:56:08 +0000 (GMT)

Hi,

Can anyone explain the tcp issue that outpost24 found?
I have been trying to find a good explanation and am unable to find an
explanation that works.
From what I've read it requires opening enough raw tcp connections to fill the
connection table but I have tried this and are unable to do it so does anyone
have a better explanation or point to a site that explains it?

Regards,

Charlie