Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Note from the Moderator

From: "Erin Carroll" <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 07:33:05 -0700

Pen-test list members,

My apologies for the lack of submission moderation this past week. I was
called away on a trip with very short notice for a court hearing and had my
hands full with real life matters. I'm now back in the saddle and will begin
processing submissions in the queue. If you received a notice that a
submission of yours died from neglect please resubmit it and I'll make sure
it gets through.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

--
Erin Carroll