Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Alisse

From: Yiannis Koukouras <ikoukouras () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:47:14 +0300

Hi,

Nmap says it is a windows pc.
unfortunately it is the only open port on the system and we can not
determine neither the OS or the business role of the system.

Of cource I will update you should I find anything.

I did a little reasearch on the BEA scenario and it appears that it
may be a BEA JSL (Jolt Server Listener). Hmm...if this is the case,
this is an exposed WS to the world. right?

Ioannis (Yiannis) Koukouras

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 1:31 PM, administrator