Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Netcat reverse shell and ftp

From: René Østensen <rene.ostensen () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 12:50:44 +0000

Avaya.Toons wrote:
i too think so, like what su does, but here not only to the password
prompt, almost all prompts
(for eg: ftp> ) output of help etc..

When i tried as >ftp -A ftp.attacker
The same problem but since -A it logged in but no prompt, but the
commands are all working.

Any comments?

On Mon, Jan 26, 2009 at 6:53 PM, David Howe