Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: So long and thanks a bunch!

From: "Erin Carroll" <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 10:40:32 -0700

Criss,

That thought never occurred to me. Thanks for pointing it out. To my
knowledge, Al and I have never had a child together. :)

Now, back to some real pen-test stuff.... Anyone had a chance to leverage
the recent Linux NULL pointer dereference bug in proto_ops in an engagement?

--
Erin Carroll
"I cannot brain today, I have the dumb"