Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: So long and thanks a bunch!

From: "alfredhuger () winterhope com" <alfredhuger () winterhope com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 09:12:37 -0600

Thanks very much Yiannis.

On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 7:55 AM, Yiannis Koukouras<ikoukouras () gmail com> wrote:
Thank a lot man for your provision to us and the community!
Good luck in your new job!

Best regards,
Ioannis (Yiannis) Koukouras

On Sun, Aug 16, 2009 at 12:28 AM,
alfredhuger () winterhope com<alfredhuger () winterhope com> wrote:
Pen-Test and Focus-IDS readers,

I wanted to send a quick note to those of you on these two lists who
have been long time subscribers and supporters of them. I long ago
gave up the moderation of the lists (to far more capable hands than
mine) but I have followed them faithfully for nearly a decade. In fact
 Pen-Test was the first list I created after I founded SecurityFocus
in 1999.

Of all the Secfocus lists these two always been my favorites.  Frankly
I always thought Bugtraq, everyone else's favorite,  was/is pure
misery. Full disclosure (the ethic not the mailing list of the same
name) is a circus and that's a pity.

I have now decided to move on from Symantec (who bought Securityfocus
in 2002) to head back to start-up land and so I will no longer have
the time to follow the many lists I've grown accustomed to reading
here.  Thanks to all of you who contributed, I owe you all a small
debt.

My new contact into is:

alfred.huger at gmail com

I also use Linkedin, please feel free to connect:
 http://www.linkedin.com/in/alhuger

Cheers and thanks again,
Al Huger

Securing Your Online Data Transfer with SSL.
A guide to understanding SSL certificates, how they operate and their application. By making use of an SSL
certificate on your web server, you can securely collect sensitive information online, and increase business by
giving your customers confidence that their transactions are safe.
http://www.dinclinx.com/Redirect.aspx?36;5001;25;1371;0;1;946;9a80e04e1a17f194