Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Pen-testing Lotus (Sametime, Notes, SMTP, IMAPD)

From: Ti <tabacco2000 () alice it>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:20:05 +0200

RaptorX wrote:
I was wondering if you could give me information or  point me to some white
paper, tutorial or book which might help me understanding and knowing where
to start because frankly I have never tested Lotus before and im not aware
of the exploits available and googling for it didn't came up with anything
valuable.

I hope that the following mail from Marco Ivaldi can help you:
http://www.securityfocus.com/archive/101/492134

bye,

--
Francesco Matarazzo