Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Laura Chapell's Wireshark University Courses on DVD

From: Bobby.Clarke () sealedair com
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 16:28:50 -0400

Laura's course material is excellent no matter the media type. Also check
out Laura's new training offerings at her new training site
www.chappellu.com for new online courseware at great pricing.

Terry Cutler <jedi31337 () gmail com>
Sent by: listbounce () securityfocus com
04/04/2009 01:52 PM

macubergeek <macubergeek () comcast net>
cc
"pen-test () securityfocus com" <pen-test () securityfocus com>
Subject
Re: Laura Chapell's Wireshark University Courses on DVD

They are fantastic. I even have her master library.

Sent from my iPod Touch - www.terrycutler.com

On Apr 3, 2009, at 10:26 PM, macubergeek <macubergeek () comcast net>