Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Laura Chapell's Wireshark University Courses on DVD

From: aditya mukadam <aditya.mukadam () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:49:36 +0530

Jim,

Laura Chapell not only has phenomenal understand of packets but has
also made it easy for others to understand it. I would say its a must
for every person who is linked some or the other way with TCP/IP.

Thanks,
Aditya Govind Mukadam
CISSP,CEH, JNSA-Advanced Security, JNCIA-SSL, CQS-PIX,CQS-VPN

http://www.linkedin.com/in/adityamukadam