Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Conficker (and friends) v.s. Penetration Testing

From: "kalgecin () gmail com" <kalgecin () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2009 22:01:40 +0300

i totally agree most "system admins" only depend on the ready made
tools such as the anti-virus and firewall they have a very limited if
any knowledge on how these tools work. i myself asked the headmaster
at our school to pentest the school network and it went flowless. i'm
posting the results on my blog but due to the fact that i'm using my
phone, i'm limited to 150 letters per post. the blog is at
kalgecin.blogspot.com