Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Botnets

From: "R. DuFresne" <dufresne () sysinfo com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 11:56:48 -0400 (EDT)

No time or budget for traveling to a training course in this fiscal year? Check out the online penetration testing
courses available at InfoSec Institute. More than a boring "talking head", train in our virtual labs for a total
hands-on training experience. Get the certs you need as well: CEH, CPT, CEPT, ECSA, LPT.

http://www.infosecinstitute.com/request_online_training.html