Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Help with Guide to finding Vulnerability

From: "Vin Oxious" <vinoxious () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 08:33:20 +0530

Hello Friends,

                              Greetings !! .. Well I am doing sort of
research on vulnerabilities.. Just wanted to know how others find
vulnerability  in various web products ( such as PhpMyAdmin , Apache
and other softwares ) .. .. In short If someone could guide me about
what should I know or have the skills in terms of below mentioned .

1.) Programming languages  :

2.) O/S : -

3.) Skills :-

4.) Debuggers/disassembler / any other tool :

5.) Any other tutorials that you can refer ( URL / Link ) :

thanks in advance

regards
Vins