Penetration Testing mailing list archives

OSSTMM 3.0 LITE

From: Pete Herzog <lists () isecom org>
Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 19:04:49 +0200

Hi,

We have created OSSTMM 3.0 LITE for the DefCon attendees. It is a smaller, simpler version of the OSSTMM 3.0 but does include the Data Networking tests as well as instructions on how to use it. We will release it publicly on Aug. 1st on the ISECOM website to coincide with that release.

For those who are interested in getting an advanced copy, you may want to subscribe or assist development with the ISECOM team. It is currently available to them.

If you are interested in what the OSSTMM has to offer you and want to unleash the power in OSSTMM 3.0, I suggest taking the Aggressive Defenses class. Sunday, July 20th is the very last day to register.

This is a new type of OPST certification class which provides 2 days of
immersion training on the new OSSTMM 3.0 and the science of security testing.

Download the flier on it at: http://www.isecom.org/opst.pdf

Dates:
  24 -? 25th July 2008

Location:
  Precision Computer Services
  175 Constitution Boulevard South
  Shelton, CT 06484
  Phone: (203) 929-0000

Trainer:
  Chris Griffin
  ISECOM Certified Trainer, OPST, OPSA

Price:   $1,200

Secure registration here:  https://www.isecom.org/opst

  Only 12 Seats Available!

This is a great opportunity to know the OSSTMM 3.0, learn proper and
thorough security testing techniques based on the scientific method, and
get OPST certified.

  https://www.isecom.org/opst

Sincerely,
-pete.