Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: OSCP

From: christopher.riley () r-it at
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 10:54:41 +0100

Well I did say "earlier versions" ;)

Things are headed in the right direction, and I'd hate to think what
people would make or my reports.

Chris John Riley

I need to brush up on the new OSSTMM, but found the earlier version to

read like stereo instructions.

LOL!!!

Yes! I knew those years as a technical writer for BOSE would pay off!

I actually did find this comment funny. And true. We're working on it.

-pete.

--
Pete Herzog - Managing Director - pete () isecom org
ISECOM - Institute for Security and Open Methodologies

Raiffeisen Informatik GmbH, Firmenbuchnr. 88239p, Handelsgericht Wien, DVR 0486809, UID ATU 16351908

Der Austausch von Nachrichten mit oben angefuehrtem Absender via E-Mail dient ausschliesslich Informationszwecken.
Rechtsgeschaeftliche Erklaerungen duerfen ueber dieses Medium nicht ausgetauscht werden.
Correspondence with above mentioned sender via e-mail is only for information purposes. This medium may not be used for
exchange of legally-binding communications.