Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Help to Automate XSS and SQL

From: "Zack Payton" <zpayton () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 17:12:35 -0600

Vin,

You are aware that perl runs on more platforms than just *nix, right?
Create a list of all the possible inputs (search boxes, user agent
field, login boxes, password boxes.
Once you have a comprehensive list, you have a good idea of the
possible inputs that you can manipulate.
Then you can start trying various javascript and SQL inputs to attempt
to get some non standard response.
This is by far from comprehensive, but should get you started in the
right direction.
Best of luck!