Penetration Testing mailing list archives

RE: Port 4662 exploitation

From: "Erin Carroll" <amoeba () amoebazone com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 18:31:13 -0800

List members,

Please bear in mind that we all had to start somewhere. I let posts through
to the list that are obviously from people of different skill levels and
backgrounds on purpose, to foster learning and information sharing. Replies
which denigrate or otherwise amount to "STFU N00b!" will not be tolerated
and obviously don't make it past moderation. Disagreements over technical
aspects or processes are fine, even encouraged. However, personal attacks,
flames, or snide remarks will make your moderator grumpy and, like some kind
of retarded Hulk, "You won't like it when I'm grumpy."

We all were Mohamed at one point in time. Maybe he got took on a project
because he showed interest and wanted to learn or just got stuck with
something outside his area of expertise. Regardless, please show some
courtesy and act like decent human beings and professionals.

/rant

--
Erin Carroll
"I cannot brain today, I have the dumb"