Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Keylogger win/linux

From: "michele dallachiesa" <michele.dallachiesa () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:48:18 +0200

2008/8/18 administrator - <illegal.visitor () gmail com>:
Hi there,

I am new to the pentesting field and currently busy with OSCP. I have
read a great number of books and publications. From all of this I
compiled a handy toolset. However I am missing a good keylogger.

- What are you using for this?
- Do you prefer a "standalone" keylogger or incorporated into a
trojan/backdoor? Both seem to have pros and cons.

Most books talk just in general terms. I would like to hear some names
since a simple google query turns up too many results ;-) Looking for
both Windows and Linux systems.

for linux, osf1, openbsd, freebsd and netbsd you can try iotrace:
http://xenion.antifork.org/?page_id=17

bye
--
Michele Dallachiesa
Web1: http://xenion.antifork.org

NOTICE: This communication is meant only for the addressee(s) named
above and may contain information which is and/or legally privileged.
If you are not the named addressee(s), or the agent responsible for
receiving and delivering this communication to the named addressee(s),
this communication has been sent to you in error. If so, kindly
contact us immediately for retrieval purposes. Unauthorized
dissemination, distribution, copying or reliance on this communication