Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Forms D2K Application Testing

From: Rogan Dawes <lists () dawes za net>
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 22:19:03 +0200

iyer.anant.r () gmail com wrote:
Hello,

I need some in carrying out an application penetration testing of a
Forms & D2K applications which are web-enabled. How does on intercept
the traffic (like any HTTP Proxy)? Even though the application is
web-enabled, the proxy I am using (WebScarab) does capture the data,
but it does not make any sense ( Am I missing out on some trick
here?)

Any help will be  deeply appreciated.

Regards,

Anant Iyer

It seems that the content-type of the request/response is not recognized by WebScarab. Can you tell me what it is?

Rogan