Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Forms D2K Application Testing

From: "Deniz CEVIK" <denizcev () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:24:52 +0200

Hi,

Since POST or response data from web server could be binary format,
classic web application test approach like as you did may not be used
for GUI or swing based java applications. I generally download jar
file and try decompile with some tools and looking source codes to
find any vulnerability for this kind of applications.