Penetration Testing mailing list archives

HTTP Proxy for thick clients

From: "Huan Chi" <ktriv3di () msn com>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 19:32:26 -0700

List,

I am testing a .NET thick client application using web services. I am looking for an HTTP/TCP Proxy tool like PAROS / BURP which I can use to see the change the traffic. The application does not have a way to set proxy setting so I cannot use paros / burp and then do proxy chaining. Also, everything on the tunnel is SSL, so ethereal is not much help

Also, any good tools to edit XML / SOAP traffic

Thanks for suggesstions in advance