Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Covert Microphone Application

From: mikeiscool <michaelslists () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 11:45:12 +1000

On 7/28/06, Thor (Hammer of God) <thor () hammerofgod com> wrote:
Well, the challenge was to get a recording... And it really isn't that
elaborate... I can write a VB app that you can telnet to with a media
control in it in no time (but I'm not going to unless I get paid ;)

What would be even easier would be to load "NetBus" on the thing... Seems
like we were doing remote recording and all that good stuff with NetBus
about 10 years ago... No hax0r skillz needed.

oooh i remember netbus.

but why even use a fancy laptop? call your mobile phone, then leave it
in the room before a meeting.

or leave an ipod in there on record, or any number of other devices.

-- mic