Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH in India

From: shwetabh sharma <shwetabhsharma () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 11:36:06 +0530

Dear friend,

Sorry for the delay in replying...

STQC, Kolkata is where i did my training and exam from.
I was the in the first group to be trained for this course in India.
The trainers are
very experienced in teaching the course and have been doing so since
last 18 months.(atleast)

Regards
Shwetabh

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831