Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: CEH in India

From: Nilesh Chaudhari <nilesh.chaudhari () paladion net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 11:50:17 +0800

3 shool wrote:
Can someone pls guide me about who conducts Certified Ethical
Hacking(CEH) programme in India and how good they are?

I am not aware of CEH in India. However we conduct the SANS-504 program (Hacker Techniques, Exploits and Incident Handling) which is targeted at improving your ethical hacking and investigation skills. You can get more information on the course here --

http://sans.paladion.net/

--
Nilesh Chaudhari, CISSP
PALADION NETWORKS

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner: Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms, login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do! Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831