Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Eusecwest/core06 WiFi security dojo

From: Cedric Blancher <sid () rstack org>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 00:39:17 +0100

Hi everyone

        Just a short announcement from me. I will be giving a Security Master
Dojo at Eusecwest/core06, mid-february in London, UK. This course aims
at providing a hand-on focused WiFi (in)security experience, teaching
and discussing latest penetration technics and up to date protection
means.

        You can see http://eusecwest.com/dojowifi.html for further
informations.

        See you in London.

Cédric.

--
http://sid.rstack.org/
PGP KeyID: 157E98EE FingerPrint: FA62226DA9E72FA8AECAA240008B480E157E98EE