Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Rainbow Tables

From: "Tony Stark" <stark192 () hotmail com>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 17:06:19 -0500

Thanks for the response Nicolas,

That looked like a good one but unfortunately I get a "page cannot be displayed" from that link, It looks like the site is gone.... From what I could see with that app you would dump the password hashes from the target server and run this app against it using a list of words, if I can specify a text file I'm golden...I'll look around and see if it is mirrored somewhere else.

Thanks!

Tony