Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: arp injection for wifi pentesting

From: rello <gigarello () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2006 10:00:41 +0200

Tonnerre Lombard wrote:
Salut,

On Sun, 2006-08-13 at 16:53 +0200, rello wrote:

In my laptop (Apple iBook G4) isn't present the cardbus slot, so it's
impossible for me to use many of the best wireless cards.

AFAIR, there is a card slot hidden under the keyboard. If you remove the
keyboard, you can replace the WLAN card.

                                      Tonnerre

Ciao
Since last two (or three) iBook generations cardbus slot is not present
under the keyboard.
The ram slot is present instead.
Regards,
Silvio