Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: Certification OPST

From: skarvin <skarvin () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 09:17:01 +0200

Hi,

As I see, I' think you're spanish. In isecauditors.com there are some
courses about security and the OPST is included. The cost is 2100€ +
vat.  Here is the course plan:
http://www.isecauditors.com/es/formacion-opst.html

see you,

www.skarvin.com

2005/9/21, dmuniz () s21sec com <dmuniz () s21sec com>:

Hello.

I want to do the certificacion OPST but I haven´t found information about
the exams (types of questions...) or what things I have to know
(protocolos, tools, ....).

Someone that have doning this certification can help me.

Thanks

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831

--
Un saludo,