Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: pen-test product..

From: Ozan Ozkara <ozan () stealthfire net>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 17:11:43 +0200

i mean that i am looking a paper that covers vulnerability
detection/analysis capabilities, destructive exploit testing, port
scanning, dns spoofing, arp poisoning, plain text/encrypted password
cracking features comparison or something like that.

i think that above information is right description of my previous
e-mail

Regards