Penetration Testing mailing list archives

Re: RE: Nessus 3.0 released

From: nospam () nospam com
Date: 16 Dec 2005 04:57:21 -0000

I've been using the new Nessus Client for a while now. I dig the ability to connect to a server on a per task basis.
You can run as many simultaneous scans you want from a single client (providing you have the servers).

I couldn't get it to compile in RH ES 3 - I probably need openssl devel libraries. Oh well.

I'm really looking forward to the OS X release, as that's my primary testing platform.

Audit your website security with Acunetix Web Vulnerability Scanner:

Hackers are concentrating their efforts on attacking applications on your
website. Up to 75% of cyber attacks are launched on shopping carts, forms,
login pages, dynamic content etc. Firewalls, SSL and locked-down servers are
futile against web application hacking. Check your website for vulnerabilities
to SQL injection, Cross site scripting and other web attacks before hackers do!
Download Trial at:

http://www.securityfocus.com/sponsor/pen-test_050831